Expression of Interest SACEMA Masters Degree Programme 2022
SACEMA invites applications from prospective MSc candidates who are interested in joining the SACEMA Masters Degree Programme for 2022 Deadline: 31 March 2021
The South African Centre for Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA) is a national DSI-NRF Centre of Excellence. Our mission is to improve health in South Africa and across the continent through epidemiological modelling and analysis.
A background in quantitative methods is required, and interdisciplinary experience is welcome. Previous exposure to SACEMA's core research areas will be an advantage, and priority will be given to applicants demonstrating high motivation and affinities for SACEMA’s mission and goals.
Please note the following:
- Bursaries and scholarships: for the Masters Degree programme at SACEMA are funded by the DSI and administered by the NRF.
- Shortlisted candidates will be:
- aligned with a SACEMA-affiliated supervisor and a project that falls within one of our research themes.
- required to apply for funding on the NRF online application system using a unique NRF funding code*.
- required to apply to study at Stellenbosch University for the duration of the Masters Degree (2 years).
*Submission of your application does not automatically qualify you for funding.
For more information, click here for the attached flyer. All queries may be directed to Faikah Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org).